An Ivy-league Stanford Law Student Sidney Poitier’ who is in her last year of law school, is dependent on her parents. Sidney’s passion has always been to become a veterinarian, but her parents insisted on law school. Her parents are paying her way through Law School and taking care of her living expenses, and now they want to introduce her to some prominent lawyer by the name of Raymond because they feel they will make a great couple.
Sidney’s parents are living their life through her. Sidney is not looking to be hooked up by her parents. She wants control of her own life, career, and educational goals. Sidney confides in her girlfriends for help, and she is introduced to an opportunity, that she thinks will help her become independent, but later to find out Sidney’s irrational decision could be her downfall, or it could actually propel her toward her own independence.
Johnathan C. Williams Voicing Raymond
Marcie Berry - Voicing Sidney's Mother
Steven Hollingsworth - Voicing Sidney's Father
We are raising funds for the continual production of audible dramas to build this platform and compensate these great talented voice-over actors. artists, and sound engineers.
If you would like to partner with Newway Entertainment and become a contributor please check out the Kickstarter link below. Once doing that also click on the K on the left-hand top corner of the video. No amount is too small. Whatever you can contribute would be greatly appreciated.
"Pull those words from paper to reality"
- Lulu Fall – Song Runaway
- Jon Vinyl- Addiction
- Janelle Sy’mone-Prove it to me
- Hidden Treasure – BLAYZEE (Gary Scales, Iren Greene and Damien Turner produced by Rod Ski Merritt)
- Things That You Do- BLAYZEE (Gary Scales,Iren Greene, Didier Harris and Damien Turner produced by Rod Ski Merritt)
- Black Point- is me only (Gary Scales produced by BeatHead)
- Tonight- (Mikey Phillps, Colin Phillips,Gary Scales,Rico Buchanan produced by BeatHead)
- Black Love- (Mikey Phillips,Gary Scales,Rico Buchanan produced by Beathead)